schedule & availability
I have availability in my schedule for a few private clients. Please click here to read more and schedule a consultation!
Online live classes via Zoom are available to schedule now– Kinstretch (Tuesdays, 5 pm) and Slow Flow (Thursdays, 5 pm). You can book your class below:
send laura a message!
If you have ANY questions, please send me a message. I will respond as promptly as I can.
- resource yourself: my free habit trackerOne of the things I hear frequently from clients and students is how difficult it can be to maintain motivation, even when we know that a particular habit helps us to feel better. When the world feels chaotic and out of control, or our life circumstances change drastically, those habits seem less important as we’reContinue reading “resource yourself: my free habit tracker”
- tolerating big mistakesI’m reading David Epstein’s book “Range” this week– it’s a fantastic book that talks about how generalists, rather than specialists, are primed for success. I love the book because it tells us that those of us who are “frequent quitters” will end up with the most satisfying careers; that failing a test is the bestContinue reading “tolerating big mistakes”
- “If you cannot be vulnerable in your training, you cannot reach your potential.”This week’s blog is inspired by an Instagram post by one of my favorite gyms-that-I’ve-never-been-to, 13th Flow in Chicago. I’m not sure how I had the luck to find and start following them a few years ago, but their consistent messages of positive empowerment are a bright spot of inspiration in my feed. Let meContinue reading ““If you cannot be vulnerable in your training, you cannot reach your potential.””
- More Than Love and Light“I don’t want your love and light if it doesn’t come with solidarity and action.” -Writer and activist Rachel Elizabeth Cargle In the wake of the past week’s events in the United States following the murder of Mr. George Floyd, I struggled with whether or not to write a blog or a newsletter this week–Continue reading “More Than Love and Light”
- in a “no excuses” world, let’s give ourselves permissionScrolling through my fitness-heavy Instagram feed, I sometimes see “motivational” quotes like these: “Never miss a Monday!” “No excuses… work out at home using a throw pillow and a can of soup!” “The meal plan you need to finally lose those 10 pounds” This kind of “get your shit together” inspo has never worked forContinue reading “in a “no excuses” world, let’s give ourselves permission”