schedule & availability
At this time I have limited availability for new clients, but I’d love to hear from you if you think working together might be a good fit. I do not have any sliding scale spaces available at this time. I am not currently teaching any group classes. Please click here to read more.
send me a message!
I’m happy to hear from you! It may take up to 3 days for me to read your message and respond thoughtfully. I’m looking forward to connecting!
- working hard is not the same as sufferingI’m going to say something a little revolutionary here: it’s possible to work hard without feeling absolutely terrible. I think our culture gets this confused a lot. We think that if we are working hard, it should feel and look like we are working hard. Furrowed brow, sweat, exertion, maybe some angry noises. Does thatContinue reading “working hard is not the same as suffering”
- awakening intuition through embodied practiceOur intuition is our gut instinct, our deeper knowing, Jung’s “perception via the unconscious,” which guides us when logical information isn’t enough. In my last blog, we discussed the ways in which our unconscious mind and body collect information that our conscious brain may not track. While some of this may feel relatively simple (suchContinue reading “awakening intuition through embodied practice”
- intuition: perception beyond the consciousHave you ever met a new person and felt an immediate sense of unease or distrust– something about them just doesn’t feel “right”? They are saying the right things, perhaps your friends or co-workers even like this person, but there’s something inside of you that’s telling you they’re not okay. Or maybe you’ve had theContinue reading “intuition: perception beyond the conscious”
- resentment doesn’t mean you’re a bad coach, personal trainer or yoga teacher.One thing that we don’t speak about in the movement/wellness/healing arts world is resentment. It feels a little weird to even type that out, honestly. Like a dirty secret. But it’s something that I’ve experienced quite a bit personally, as have the other professionals I’ve worked with. Our role with others often requires us toContinue reading “resentment doesn’t mean you’re a bad coach, personal trainer or yoga teacher.”
- things not to apologize for:to your movement/wellness professional (yoga teacher, personal trainer, coach, etc.) I wrote this post the other day after a few sessions with clients who have a deep-seated apology habit– even when there’s nothing to apologize for. I always express that there’s no need to apologize, and that my job is to help this process feelContinue reading “things not to apologize for:”